- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute chicken until lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta mixture; add to the pan. Stir in the Alfredo sauce, cheese and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Chicken Alfredo
"This is a super quick weeknight meal. I like the frozen broccoli because I always have it on hand, so for me, this is a great pantry meal."
"Made this for dinner for the first time tonight. I added a little more grated cheese and salt because I found it to be a little bland, reason for the four stars. However; after doing so, the meal was absolutely delicious. I also used fresh broccoli"
"Very easy to make. Taste very good. I will make this again."
"My whole family enjoyed this and it was very easy to make. I did use fresh broccoli instead of frozen. I rated 4 instead of 5 stars because it was a tiny bit bland. I think next time I'll add a few other spices. Will most definitely add it to our regular list."
"Used two cups of bow tie pasta and one 16 ounce jar of alfredo sauce. Creamy good."
"This is very good but where do you find reduced fat alfredo? Why use frozen broccoli when you can use fresh? Very good though"
"Couldn't be easier and my husband says this has to go in the regular rotation :) I think that means it's a winner."
"This is very easy and tasty. Have made several times. It is one of my son's favorites!"
"Very Delicious! Another hit in my family!"