- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers, divided
- In a saucepan, combine cheese spread and 2 tablespoons butter. Cook and stir until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth. Add broccoli and 1/2 cup of cracker crumbs. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Melt remaining butter toss with remaining crumbs. Sprinkle over broccoli. bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Cheese Casserole
"Absolutely delicious! I baked this dish when my parents were visiting and we all loved it. It was easy to make too!"
"This dish has been a tradition in our family for many years. One of us always makes it for every holiday and if we don't, we're in trouble!"