Broccoli Cheddar Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces each) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions, divided
- 1-1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 cups chopped cooked fresh broccoli
- In a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish, combine soup, milk, 2/3 cup onions, 2/3 cup cheese and broccoli. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Stir and top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 additional minutes or until cheese is melted.
Originally published as Broccoli Cheddar Bake in Taste of Home Quick & Easy Spring 2009