Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower, broccoli, onion and celery. Stir in kidney beans and pimientos. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 19, 2014
Excellent, but l didn't put the beans in. Going to a pot luck with a lot of older women so thought May be a bit much in the possible gas department. Really good. Janet