Broccoli-Cauliflower Floret Salad
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
Makes25 servings (2/3 cup each)
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 medium red onions, halved and sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash Louisiana-style hot sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onions. In another large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts0.600 cup: 52 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 23, 2016
Very good! I added some shredded cheddar cheese for added flavor and color!
Jun 16, 2012
This was excellent! I added red pepper as well. The only thing I would change is that I felt like there was too much dressing. I think I would reduce the sauce/dressing amount a little bit. Also, I think this would be good with bacon added!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.