Broccoli-Cauliflower Floret Salad
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
Makes25 servings (2/3 cup each)
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 medium red onions, halved and sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash Louisiana-style hot sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onions. In another large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts0.600 cup: 52 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 23, 2016
Very good! I added some shredded cheddar cheese for added flavor and color!
Jun 16, 2012
This was excellent! I added red pepper as well. The only thing I would change is that I felt like there was too much dressing. I think I would reduce the sauce/dressing amount a little bit. Also, I think this would be good with bacon added!