Broccoli Cauliflower Coleslaw
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, onion, cauliflower and broccoli. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Add to coleslaw and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 83 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 19, 2011
I HAVEN'T MADE THIS YET BUT WHAT IS WHEY-LOW GOLD. IS IT A BROWN SUGAR SUBSTITUTE? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT.
Jun 21, 2011
I cut the recipe in half, used reduced fat mayo with olive oil, eliminated the canola oil, used Whey-low gold instead of brown sugar. Delicious.