- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped cauliflower
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a bowl, combine soup and cheese. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Cauliflower Casserole
"Accept the jar of cheese ,I could make this any day...must say I really love reading all the tips ,suggestions,and reviews!Thanks faithenough4five!??"
"This was wonderful. The only change I would make, is make sure your veggie's are thawed."