Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed cheese-flavored snack crackers
- Place 1 in. of water and broccoli in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 233 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Mar 4, 2013
I have made this many times. My family loves it. Wouldn't change a thing.
Sep 4, 2011
Pretty good but no wow factor. I wanted to try it because the cheese cracker topping sounded different.
Jul 12, 2011
This was excellent. I used French's Fried Onions instead of the crackers and the family just loved it! It's a keeper!
Feb 3, 2011
This is very good. I have also used cauliflower in place of, and in addition to, the broccoli
Oct 6, 2009
Opps....meant to hit the "5 STAR"....Diffently a "make again" ......
Oct 6, 2009
Nice tangy topping but does make a lot soneed plenty of Broccoli. Used French Oniontopping as had on hand. EASY to make!
Apr 14, 2009
My family loved this casserole - from ages 4 to 84! I even used frozen broccoli that I thawed, and it still worked and tasted great!
Feb 17, 2009
This was just a ok dish, it wasn't something my family was crazy about. I don't think I would make it again, or if I do I would tweak it and skip the lemon and add french onions on top.