- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Lettuce leaves
- Place the broccoli in a saucepan with a small amount of water. Cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse in cold water; drain and place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, onion and olives; toss. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper; mix well. Add to broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Stir in cashews. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Cashew Salad
"Post removed by author"
"<p>Message removed by author.</p>"