Broccoli-Carrot Vegetable Dip
Here's a great choice when you want to lighten up your holiday buffet. Reduced-fat ingredients keep things on the healthier side while Worcestershire sauce and veggie dip mix provide zesty flavor.
Total TimePrep Time: 15 min + chilling.
Makes14 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 envelope (1.4 ounces) vegetable recipe mix (Knorr)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- Place water chestnuts, carrots and broccoli in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a small bowl; stir in yogurt, mayonnaise, soup mix and Worcestershire sauce. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
Originally published as Crunchy Vegetable Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.