Broccoli-Carrot Vegetable Dip
Here's a great choice when you want to lighten up your holiday buffet. Reduced-fat ingredients keep things on the healthier side while Worcestershire sauce and veggie dip mix provide zesty flavor. —Connie Bryant, Farmers Branch, Texas
Total TimePrep Time: 15 min + chilling.
Makes14 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 envelope (1.4 ounces) vegetable recipe mix (Knorr)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- Place water chestnuts, carrots and broccoli in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a small bowl; stir in yogurt, mayonnaise, soup mix and Worcestershire sauce. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with vegetables and crackers.