Here's a great choice when you want to lighten up your holiday buffet. Reduced-fat ingredients keep things on the healthier side while Worcestershire sauce and veggie dip mix provide zesty flavor.
Recommended: 25 Fast Spring Veggie Sides
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 envelope (1.4 ounces) vegetable recipe mix (Knorr)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- Place water chestnuts, carrots and broccoli in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a small bowl; stir in yogurt, mayonnaise, soup mix and Worcestershire sauce. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with vegetables and crackers. Yield: 14 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Broccoli-Carrot Vegetable Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p12