Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen cut broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and set aside. In a skillet or saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in soup, mustard and salt; heat until bubbly.
- In a 1-1/2-qt. casserole, arrange half of the broccoli; top with half of the chopped eggs, half of the cheese and half of the mushroom sauce.
- Repeat layers. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle onions on top and bake 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 315 calories, 23g fat (11g saturated fat), 178mg cholesterol, 909mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Jun 24, 2017
This recipe is one that gets my boys to eat their vegetable and it taste good too!
May 25, 2010
This was way toooooo salty. There's got to be a better way to eat broccoli.
Jan 19, 2010
My husband liked this, but I thought it was a little dry. Next time I will add a little milk to the soup mixture to thin it out so it is a little creamier.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.