Broccoli Bacon Quiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Divide the broccoli, cheese and bacon between two 5-in. pie plates coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, garlic powder and lemon-pepper. Pour over bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 192 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Oct 1, 2015
Really good and simple. I increased the recipe by 50% and put it all in one 9" pie plate. We really enjoyed it as a dinner with a side salad :)
Sep 15, 2014
This was really good. I would have never thought having broccoli for breakfast would be tasty.
Oct 9, 2010
this is so good. such a nice change fromregular eggs/bacon breakfast!
May 27, 2009
This was really good. I didn't have broccoli or bacon, so I used asparagus and ham instead. Next time I'll try broccoli.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.