- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. Stir in the soup and cheese. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Au Gratin
"With as much sodium as this recipe has, it shouldn't have tasted like it needed salt...but it did. It was OK but not great."