This flavorful vegetable recipe is a family favorite. We usually serve it alongside prime rib for holidays and special occasions.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat over low heat until heated through. Serve with broccoli. Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup sauce).
Originally published as Broccoli & Horseradish Sauce in Country Extra May 2009, p49
Reviews forBroccoli & Horseradish Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2013
"Loved it - better than cheese sauce on broccoli."