VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 small head Broccoflower (about 1-1/4 pounds), broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a small skillet or wok, stir-fry Broccoflower in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until Broccoflower is crisp-tender. Drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoflower Stir-Fry in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2008, p370