- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in beans, tomatoes and chili sauce; heat through.
- Place about 1/2 cup meat mixture near the center on each tortilla; top with cheese and sour cream. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBrief Burritos
"This was good but I added 3/4 teaspoon of cumin & 1/2 teaspoon of mexican oregano."