Brie with Pear Topping Recipe
"I prepared this for a party, and everyone thought it was great," writes Mary Ann Zadvorny of Stoney Creek, Ontario. "It is fast, easy and impressive.
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 small ripe red pear, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- Assorted crackers or bagel chips
- 1. Place cheese in an ungreased oven-proof serving dish. Top with pear slices. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Dot with butter. Bake at 400° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 tablespoon: 117 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Brie with Pear Topping
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC