This nut-topped cheese round looks so elegant and impressive for holiday occasions. No one will guess that the recipe is actually a snap to prepare.—Mildred Aydt, Chanhassen, Minnesota
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Place Brie in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Combine the butter, almonds and brandy if desired; pour over Brie.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Brie with Almonds in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p110