Brie Phyllo Cups Recipe
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 each: 83 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Brie Phyllo Cups
"Delicious! I tripled the recipe and made half with mango and the other half blackberry."
"Delicious and easy. A big hit at Easter. I recommend this recipe!"
"My kids had a blast helping with this recipe"
"These are a hit! Delicious, don't change a thing!"
"I had this at a party with both raspberry and apricot...both were delicious."
"I have made this recipe a number of times now and I have to say this is one good recipe!!!Thank you"