- 15 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie, rind removed and cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake at 325° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Reviews forBrie Phyllo Cups
"These are so good. easy and simple and so delicious."
"Delicious! I tripled the recipe and made half with mango and the other half blackberry."
"Delicious and easy. A big hit at Easter. I recommend this recipe!"
"My kids had a blast helping with this recipe"
"These are a hit! Delicious, don't change a thing!"
"I had this at a party with both raspberry and apricot...both were delicious."
"I have made this recipe a number of times now and I have to say this is one good recipe!!!Thank you"