Brie Mashed Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 pounds potatoes (about 12 medium), peeled and cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, mash the potatoes with milk, cheese, butter, thyme, salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 260 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Nov 24, 2016
Great flavor! Just served them with Thanksgiving dinner and they were a hit!!
Oct 5, 2013
I made these for Thanksgiving Dinner last year and it won rave reviews. This is our special occasion mash now! Getting ready to make it again for this year's Thanksgiving!
Mar 22, 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.