Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min
- 12 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread Brie over toast; top with strawberries. Drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with thyme.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 104 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 5, 2017
my daddy loved it
Jul 21, 2014
Really enjoyed these! I toasted the bread at home and then transported the ingredients to a different location and completed the recipe. The Brie probably would have been easier to spread on if the bread was still warm.