Breakfast Sausage Ring Recipe
My daughter found this hearty sausage and egg recipe years ago, and our family loves it. It's baked in a ring mold and adds a festive flair to any holiday table.
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 pounds Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- Scrambled eggs
- Pimiento strips and additional parsley, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, onion and parsley. Add sausage; mix well. Pat into a greased 6-cup ring mold. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes; drain. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes; drain. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Drain; unmold onto a serving platter. Fill with scrambled eggs. Garnish with pimientos and parsley if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 273 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 528mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Sausage Ring
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC