Breakfast Sausage Pancake Pops
Your little ones will love these dippable breakfast pops, but they’re also a fun idea for a memorable brunch spread with friends.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 (7 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Sausage Links
- 2 to 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared pancake batter
- Insert a wooden skewer into each sausage link.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip 3 skewers into prepared pancake batter, turning to coat all sides of sausage link. Carefully place in skillet; cook for about 1 minute, then turn and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining skewers, adding more oil as needed. Serve with maple syrup.
Originally published as Breakfast Sausage Pancake Pops in Jones Dairy Farm
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.