- 1 (12 oz) Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 6 cups frozen tater tots
- 6 eggs Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook sausage on stove top in large, oven-proof skillet (cast iron recommended) for about 8 minutes. Add onions and cook until soft and translucent - about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tater tots. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Create 6 wells in the mixture - one for each egg. Add an unbeaten egg to each well, and return to oven for 12 minutes or until egg whites are firm and yolks are still runny. Cook 3 minutes longer for firm yolks.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with chopped parsley before serving. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Breakfast Sausage and Tater Tot Skillet Bake in Jones Sausage 2017