Breakfast Pepperoni Pizza
Here's a fun breakfast idea from Joanne St. Angelo of East Providence, Rhode Island. “Share one pizza for breakfast or have one each for a hearty dinner entree,” Joanne suggests. TIP: To ensure creamy eggs, don't overcook them!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, onion and water. In a small skillet, heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set.
- Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce. Top with scrambled egg mixture. Drizzle with remaining pizza sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with pepperoni.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until crust is slightly crisp. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 547 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 248mg cholesterol, 1142mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Breakfast Pizza in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005