Breakfast Pattie Sliders with Cheese
From the Kitchen at Johnsonville® Sausage
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 can (12 ounces) Pillsbury Grands!®Jr. refrigerated biscuits
- 2 slices American cheese, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Remove biscuit dough from can. Separate 8 uncooked biscuits. Divide each biscuit into two even layers, horizontally.
- Place the bottom dough layers in the muffin pan; top each with cheese and a sausage patty.
- Place the top dough layers on top of each sausage patty.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and the biscuit is fully baked.
Jul 28, 2018
The precooked sausage patties make these super easy to make. Assemble, bake and eat!
Jun 24, 2018
I make these a lot for my husband and he loves them. Very easy to make which makes me a very happy person.