- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, 1/2 cup cheese, chilies, pimientos, milk, eggs, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
1 each: 105 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.