- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine rice, 1/2 cup cheese, chilies, pimientos, milk, eggs, cumin, salt and pepper. Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until eggs are set. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forBreakfast in a Cup
"Husband does not like chilies, so I left them out and substituted crumbled bacon instead. Even grandkids liked it."