Breakfast Ham Ring Recipe
This recipe is a dandy one to have on hand! You can make it ahead or make it and freeze it. It can also bake while you're attending church, then be ready for a brunch with friends afterward. Our town's small...but it's full of community spirit! We have two boys in college and a girl in high school.
- 10 eggs
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1. In a large bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs. Add the ham, sausage, bread crumbs, milk, parsley and horseradish; mix well. Press into a greased 6-cup ring mold. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours.
- 2. Toward the end of the baking time, prepared scrambled eggs with remaining eggs, seasoning as desired. Remove ring from oven and drain juices; unmold onto a serving platter. Fill the center with scrambled eggs. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 381 calories, 28g fat (10g saturated fat), 320mg cholesterol, 1099mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Breakfast Ham Ring
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC