This recipe is a dandy one to have on hand! You can make it ahead or make it and freeze it. It can also bake while you're attending church, then be ready for a brunch with friends afterward. Our town's small...but it's full of community spirit! We have two boys in college and a girl in high school.
Recommended: 30 Breakfast for Dinner Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 eggs
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- In a large bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs. Add the ham, sausage, bread crumbs, milk, parsley and horseradish; mix well. Press into a greased 6-cup ring mold. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Toward the end of the baking time, prepared scrambled eggs with remaining eggs, seasoning as desired. Remove ring from oven and drain juices; unmold onto a serving platter. Fill the center with scrambled eggs. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Ham Ring in Country Woman March/April 1994, p31
Reviews forBreakfast Ham Ring
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review