Breakfast Fruit Salad
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit.
1 cup: 119 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 23, 2018
I have made this delicious fruit salad many times. It is always gobbled up and everybody wants the recipe. The dressing is excellent!
Dec 31, 2009
Quick, easy and delicious! This, along with Hashbrown Casserole and muffins has been our Christmas morning Breakfast for 3 years now!