You need just two ingredients to stir up the citrusy dressing that's drizzled over this fruit medley. Teri Albrecht of Mt. Airy, Maryland says the refreshing salad is a lovely addition to a special brunch or buffet.
Recommended: Top 10 Breakfast Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p12
Reviews forBreakfast Fruit Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review