- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (6 ounces) orange creme yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the raspberries and blackberries; set aside. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in the yogurt, lime juice, lime peel, vanilla and salt.
- Spread 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture over each crepe; top with about 1/3 cup berries. Roll up; drizzle with remaining sour cream mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBreakfast Crepes with Berries
"We made this for breakfast yesterday and it was very good. Next time I would use a little less lime juice. I also bought a bag of frozen fruit (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries) since I couldn't find fresh raspberries. I aslo used light sour cream, and it was fine. By the end of breakfast, it was getting to be too sweet, but overall, we really enjoyed it and would make it again. The recipe we used for the crepes is: 1 c. flour, 1/4 c. powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp. salt, 3/4 c. milk, 3 eggs slighlty beaten, vanilla as desired. Mix well. Batter will be thin (you may need to thin it a little more if your crepes are too thick). Fry in hot pan, spraying with Pam everytime. I'm not sure how many it yields, maybe 10. My husband cooks them and I put the filling in and then we share it while the next one is cooking...so I'm not sure how many we actually get out of it."
"WHY didn't you include the crepe recipe portion in this?"