Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder Optional Garnishes: Shredded cheese Chopped scallions Pico de gallo Chopped cilantro Avocado Sour cream Fried egg
- Thaw and finely chop sausage patties. Add chopped sausage, salsa, water and spices to medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Serve hot and garnish as desired.
Jan 13, 2018
I have been trying to duplicate the breakfast chili we ate at the Trolley Stop Caf? in New Orleans.this is about as close as I can get since they would not tell us their recipe.I used ground beef and Vidalia onions and that combination is WOW. Used on omletes, scrambled eggs and a substitute for Hollandaise with my poached eggs and English Muffin. I'm hooked can you tell? ha ha
Dec 4, 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.