This quick-prep breakfast chili couldn't be easier to make. Whether you eat it for breakfast or brinner, we love it topped with a fried egg and hot sauce. Recipe provided by Jones Sausage
Recommended: Breakfast Burrito Recipes
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Optional Garnishes:
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped scallions
- Pico de gallo
- Chopped cilantro
- Sour cream
- Fried egg
- Thaw and finely chop sausage patties.
- Add chopped sausage, salsa, water and spices to medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish as desired.
- Serving suggestions:
- Use as filling for breakfast burrito, to top tostada shells, or over tortilla chips for breakfast nachos. Yield: 4 servings
Originally published as Breakfast Chili in Jones Sausage 2016