Breakfast Biscuits ‘n’ Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 individually frozen biscuits
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add eggs; reduce heat to low. Fry until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard.
- Split the biscuits. Layer the bottom of each biscuit with cheese, ham and an egg; replace top. Microwave, uncovered, for 30-45 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 373 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 240mg cholesterol, 1185mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Jan 8, 2017
This is a simple recipe that I call a base recipe. You can add whatever you like to make these "fancy." You can do these up
Jan 20, 2011
we call these english muffins and toast them first. they are great
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.