- 8 baking apples (about 3-1/2 pounds), peeled and sliced
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cook on high heat for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with waffles, pancakes or yogurt. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews forBreakfast Apples
"This recipe really delivers on the promised that it is delicous. I love the slow cooker too. Who wants to have to hang out in the kitchen all day and stir? I used brown sugar in place of regular sugar."