Breaded Turkey Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, rosemary and pepper. Dip turkey slices in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Spread jam over toast; layer four slices with turkey and cheese. Top with remaining toast.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 699 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 887mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 56g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 22, 2012
Disgusting. A waste of turkey meat.
Nov 21, 2012
I made my sandwiches with raspberry pepper jelly in a panini maker, yum!
Nov 21, 2012
Just didn't care for the combination at all. I like all the ingredients but not together. Will not fix again..
Jun 18, 2012
I have not made this yet, but I will use cranberry sauce instread of raspberries.
Nov 29, 2010
Sory but I didn't like it