Breaded Turkey Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 uncooked turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 8 thin slices deli turkey ham (1/4 ounce each)
- 8 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 7 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Flatten turkey cutlets to 1/8-in. thickness. Top each with a slice of ham and cheese; spread with mustard. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper and paprika. Brush with turkey roll-ups with mayonnaise, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 315 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 962mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 40g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Oct 8, 2013
Very good! Used turkey cutlets.
May 21, 2013
I used Italian seasoned bread crumbs so I left out the added seasonings from the recipe. I also used chicken. So yummy! Even my 4 & 7 year olds ate it and they usually refuse to eat chicken! Very moist & flavorful!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.