I saw a celebrity demonstrate this recipe on TV, but I modified it to reduce fat. The tasty crumb coating seasoned with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs gives them delicious flavor.—Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
Recommended: Thanksgiving Recipes for the Slow Cooker
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Turkey Breasts in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p7
Reviews forBreaded Turkey Breasts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2011
"easy & fast. Simple, but delicious."
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2010
"This recipe is great! So simple, quick and the kids loved it."