- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBreaded Ranch Chicken
"LOVE, LOVE this! I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs,,so delicious! Add yellow rice, yum!"
"This is a great recipe, easy and delicious. I, too, used Panko. Served with TOH Noodles Romanoff and brussel sprouts. Yum"
"One of our favorites! My daughter tried this recipe while in high school for our family and I have been making it now for 10 years."
"Juicy chicken with fantastic taste"
"easy to assemble and yummy! I used panko bread crumbs in place of the cornflakes, because that's what I had on hand. And substituted mayo for the butter - just a personal preference. Will definitely make this again, and try it with the butter and cornflakes next time. Either way, a great weeknight dinner!"
"This recipe was a success! It is hard to find fast, easy and delicious recipes as a busy wife and grad student. It is extremely hard to find recipes that my husband and I both like. He gave this two thumbs up. I served with a side salad. Will be making this dish again and pairing with different side dishes."
"This was delicious. A bit salty, but so yummy. Will make again!"