Breaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Recipe
4 5 8
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Breaded Pork Chops in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p184
Reviews forBreaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2014
"nice flavors and easy to make"
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2014
"Sauce was kind of gross."
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2011
"Luscious! Great sauce! I used Panko crumbs instead of seasoned bread crumbs and it came together wonderfully.Thanx!"
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2010
"Yummy, the sauce is perfect with the pork.high ratings from my family."