Breaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with pork chops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 547 calories, 35g fat (19g saturated fat), 192mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 6, 2014
nice flavors and easy to make
Jul 17, 2014
Sauce was kind of gross.
Jan 12, 2012
Instead of placing in baking dish, I used a cooling rack inside a baking sheet so chops where not soggy on bottom. great sauce!
Oct 12, 2011
Luscious! Great sauce! I used Panko crumbs instead of seasoned bread crumbs and it came together wonderfully.Thanx!
Sep 26, 2010
Yummy, the sauce is perfect with the pork.high ratings from my family.