Breaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBreaded Pork Chops with Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
"nice flavors and easy to make"
"Sauce was kind of gross."
"Luscious! Great sauce! I used Panko crumbs instead of seasoned bread crumbs and it came together wonderfully.Thanx!"
"Yummy, the sauce is perfect with the pork.high ratings from my family."