- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a bowl, combine egg and barbecue sauce; mix well. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, lemon-pepper and salt. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBreaded Pork Chops for Two
"I've made this many times over the past decades. This was one of the first recipes I made as a teen and it still pleases the crowd. easy and delicious. (I add extra spices to suit my palette)."
"tasted good; would make it again"
"My family just loves this recipe everyone cleaned their plate...It's our new favorite"
"OR would be the key word in those directions!!"
"after 1 hour, there won't be any juices to run."