Breaded Italian Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing and coat with crumbs.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 300 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Breaded Italian Pork Chops
"I enjoyed this easy-to-prepare and flavorful recipe. And it's okay to guesstimate proportions for scaling because you don't have to be exact with the amounts for each dipping bowl - just add more if necessary."
"My husband & I loved these except I will use boneless, less fattier pork chops next time. Great taste though! :o)"