- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBreaded Italian Pork Chops
"I enjoyed this easy-to-prepare and flavorful recipe. And it's okay to guesstimate proportions for scaling because you don't have to be exact with the amounts for each dipping bowl - just add more if necessary."
"My husband & I loved these except I will use boneless, less fattier pork chops next time. Great taste though! :o)"