Breaded Italian Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 300 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Nov 27, 2018
Very easy to prepare. They had a nice crispy crust and the italian dressing gave them great flavor . I will be making these on a regular basis!
Jul 5, 2017
I enjoyed this easy-to-prepare and flavorful recipe. And it's okay to guesstimate proportions for scaling because you don't have to be exact with the amounts for each dipping bowl - just add more if necessary.
Dec 26, 2014
I fixed these delicious pork chops recently and they were a hit. We loved the flavor that the salad dressing and crumbs gave these chops. We will definitely have these again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home.
Nov 10, 2009
My husband & I loved these except I will use boneless, less fattier pork chops next time. Great taste though! :o)