Breaded Italian Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place the biscuit mix, salad dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops in biscuit mix, then dip in dressing and coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 300 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 27, 2018
Very easy to prepare. They had a nice crispy crust and the italian dressing gave them great flavor . I will be making these on a regular basis!
Jul 5, 2017
I enjoyed this easy-to-prepare and flavorful recipe. And it's okay to guesstimate proportions for scaling because you don't have to be exact with the amounts for each dipping bowl - just add more if necessary.
Dec 26, 2014
I fixed these delicious pork chops recently and they were a hit. We loved the flavor that the salad dressing and crumbs gave these chops. We will definitely have these again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home.
Nov 10, 2009
My husband & I loved these except I will use boneless, less fattier pork chops next time. Great taste though! :o)